Tuesday 8 February 2011

A Wee Award!





I've been given this wee award by my lovely friend Jan - thank you so much!!! :-))

The aim of this award is to give it to 3-5 blogs that you have visited that are relatively unknown and bring them to light (not with thousands of followers already).
So here are the terms for accepting the award.
1. Create a post showing your award and that you accept it.
2. Say who gave you the award and Link back to them
3. Link 3-5 of your fave blogs and let them know about this award



I would now like to give this award on to the following blogs :-)

Yvette - Amethyst Art
Gemma - HandCrafted by Gemma
Bunny - Bunny's Bits n Bobs

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the award Jilly. I didn't realise you'd given it to me until yesterday when I was also given it by Lyn at Spyder's Corner.
    I popped onto your page as I was going to give it to you before I realised you al ready had it lol xx

    ReplyDelete